Pets are family and we know how important it is for all to receive necessary care. During this time, Countryside Veterinary Hospital remains committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
We are adjusting our protocols and services to continue offering the care your pets need while providing you and our staff a safe environment. For now:
Countryside Veterinary Hospital will be operating on amended hours.
- Our phones will be monitored 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday for scheduling emergency appointments, fielding questions and medication requests.
- Telemedicine, advice, triage etc. will be available via telephone from 9:00am – 1:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Our foyer will be accessible until 5:00pm, Monday through Friday for medication pick-ups.
- We will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
- We will only be seeing pets for emergency, sick, injured and/or chronic needs.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call the hospital at 203-929-0500 to let us know you have arrived.
You will be asked to wait in the car while your pet receives treatment
- We will be performing additional and frequent sanitizing of all areas of the hospital throughout the day.
- We will be reducing the number of staff members each day and everyone will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- If you need medication, food or any Heartworm/Flea & Tick preventative, payments will be made over the phone and products will be left in a bin with your name on the bag in our foyer.
- The quickest method for us to handle non-urgent methods is via e-mail, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Faxed prescriptions from online pharmacies will be delayed due to our social distancing staff reduction protocols. The quickest way to get refills would be through our online store. A doctor will be monitoring and approving requests remotely every day.
Please continue to call our office for your pet’s needs during this time. We will also be keeping everyone updated as things continue to change.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperating with our efforts as we continue to care for your loved ones while keeping you and our staff safe.
The veterinarians and staff at Countryside Veterinary Hospital
“All care, that all my furr-babies have experienced at Countryside, has been top-notch.”- Teri C
“Great place, good hours, and helpful and friendly staff.”- John E