The well-being and safety of our staff, clients and patients continues to be a top priority for Countryside Veterinary Hospital.
Please note, during this time we are working to take care of as many patients as possible while ensuring the safety of our clients, staff and community. If your pet requires immediate care, please call ahead and we will advise you on next steps.
Our phones will be monitored 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday for scheduling appointments, fielding questions and medication requests.
For now, we’re offering telemedicine services with our veterinary staff to allow us to connect with you and evaluate your pet via telephone. Here is what you can expect:
- Our telemedicine doctors will be available Monday through Friday from 3-4pm. If you would like to consult a veterinarian, please call us to schedule a telemedicine phone consultation. Our Telemedicine Consultation Fee is $55.
- During the phone consultation your doctor will discuss your pet’s condition and prescribe treatment or medications as deemed appropriate. They may notify you if your pet needs to be seen at our hospital or an emergency center.
- Once your telemedicine services are complete a hospital team member will contact you so that we can review and complete your invoice via the phone.
We will continue seeing pets to see pets for emergency, sick, injured and/or chronic needs via our curbside services. Here is what you can expect from our curbside services:
- If you are arriving for an appointment, please call the hospital to let us know you have arrived. One of our staff will call you back to ask that you to bring your pet to the bottom of the ramp on the side of our building.
- If your appointment is between 1:00 pm-3:00 pm, please text (203) 712-0280 that you have arrived.
- A staff member will come out to meet your pet at the bottom of the ramp. If you have a dog, we will place our own leash on your dog to escort them to the treatment area.
- We will ask you to wait in the comfort of your car. The doctor will examine your pet inside and then call you to create a treatment plan for your pet. At the end of your visit, we will take payment over the phone and bring your pet back out to you.
- Unfortunately, during this time, we cannot guarantee which doctor your pet will be seeing, as our staff schedules may be subject to change. Rest assured that all our doctors are ready and willing to treat our patients.
Please continue to call us for all of your pet’s needs at (203) 929-0500 to discuss the best time to bring your pet in to see us. You can also request an appointment online, please click here.
“All care, that all my furr-babies have experienced at Countryside, has been top-notch.”- Teri C
“Great place, good hours, and helpful and friendly staff.”- John E